Regulatory Interface Officer Job at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Interface Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- University Degree in Science or Social Science
- Minimum of 10 years in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry within a division of the NNPC or working with an Operators in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of the NNPC, NCDMB, DPR , State Land an Planning Authority and related Government Parastatals.
- Broad contacts base in the industry, multi-discipline knowledge of how projects are put together and executed in the Nigerian environment, strong appreciation of how Operator to Government relationships work in the current Nigerian Oil and Gas sector.
- Good Commercial awareness
- Experience in ability to negotiate and effectively resolve conflict
- Strong interpersonal relations skills
- Proficient in MSWord/Excel/PowerPoint
- Ability to make presentation and write report.
- B.Sc/M.Sc, Ms Office Packages, Regulatory Interface
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online