GreenKey Facility Management Services Limited – Established in 2015, GreenKey Facility Management is a vertically integrated Total Facility Management company with operations across Lagos State. GreenKey Facility Management provides you a full complement of efficient, professional and cost effective ways to look after your property. We offer various services to our customers including but not limited to Preventive Maintenance, Asset Management, Solar Solutions, Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing Works, Professional Cleaning, Waste Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
- You will be responsible for overseeing all of the Client’s Assets in one particular property
- You will have a team to work with and have full liability on the team’s performance
- All site activities shall be supervised by the Site Supervisor and you will be GreenKeyFM’s representative and the primary presence on site, hence the importance to apply all company policies and comply with all company standards.
- Organize, structure and manage all activities on ground; including both hard and soft services.
- Provide support for off-hours emergency services repair to assist tenants in restoring services until a permanent fault resolution can be determined and implemented.
- Perform all duties & responsibilities to maintain the efficient running of clients’ sites & tenants’ residences or offices.
- Supervise and ensure vendors’ services are executed with high quality service standards and appropriate paperwork is signed off when job is completed.
- Planned Preventive Activities: Follow up on and implement the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule for all properties and sites under Green Key FM management. Implement and determine the frequency and timing of applicable PPM activities in consultation with both the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and the scope of works in GreenKey FM’s contract agreements with clients.
- Ensure accurate flow of communication and data to different departments and team members. Provide information and direction to vendors, facilities staff, and other service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination and execution of work, with minimal disruption.
- Responsible for follow up on non-admin communication with client representatives (approvals, quotations, etc.).
- Determine in a timely manner, the creation of work orders and full execution of the jobs raised on the backbone of the company’s operations, iMaint maintenance software and on the GreenKey mobile application for the property entrusted to you:
- Meeting both, the client and the company’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Ensuring that the response times are within company standards.
- Notify and escalate to the appropriate parties responsible for network-related issues whenever there is any downtime or software related issues which might impinge on the service level delivery rendered to the client.
- Participate in group wide processes as appropriate.
- Keep all information in strict confidence.
- 3-4 years experience working in a residential or commercial facility
- Certification and training in Facility Management
- Technical background or training in either engineering or a skilled trade
- Knowledge about meeting up with international standards or procedures.
- Knowledge and comfortability working with ERPs, CRMs, or any software solutions for businesses and corporations
- Optional Skills may include: Leadership, Customer Service, Health & Safety, Budget Management, Vendor Contract Management, Troubleshooting, Performance Management, Strategic Planning, Construction Management, Property Management, Training, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online