Store Inventory Officer Job at Egbin Power Plc, 24th April, 2019
Egbin Power Plc. Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Sub-Saharan Africa, it was built to meet the every rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
Following the nation’s privatization exercise, Sahara, through its power division, Sahara Power Group and sundry affiliations, acquired the 1320 MW installed capacity Egbin Power Plant. We are working towards deploying a minimum of 5,000 MW of electricity generation over the next five years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Inventory Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
- The Job holder will be responsible for operations related to inventory management
- Provide administrative assistance to the department as required
- Departmental Reports- Generate the required weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually reports/presentations
- Provide comprehensive, effective and efficient support to team members
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- Monitor inventory levels to ascertain reorder levels
- Ensure compliance with all safety procedures required in the warehouse
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items going out of the warehouse so as to
- Ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Responsible for handling the stores data centre and building of inventory material database (warehouse material list).
- To supervise the offloading process and subsequent arrangement of materials and
- consignment to ensure safe custody so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- Reconciliation of physical stock with stock in the system.
Education and Work Experience
- OND Holders Only
- Minimum of 3 Yrs. relevant experience in a similar role/function
- Understanding of computerize store inventory management.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of computerized inventory management system (added advantage)
- Ability to take initiative
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Relationship skill
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Inventory management
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Exceptional in the use of Excel a must)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply