Vacancies at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited, 4th April, 2019
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Implementation Analyst
Job type: Contract
- The role is responsible for the implementation of consistent branding and quality control activities at Enyo Retail Service Stations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Mass Communication, Marketing or related field.
- Preferred Years of Experience: 2 – 3 year(s)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of trends in branding in the oil and gas industry
- Creativity and ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Written and verbal communication skills
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Sustain quality control plans at all ERS service stations using the branding manual and checklist.
- Allocate and keep inventory of all station branding materials.
- Ensure all branding issues are responded to within specified timelines.
- Support the station manager in dealing with complaints at all ERS service stations.
- Maintain branding elements at ERS service stations.
- Update the station branding manual and checklist when required and circulate to all stakeholders
- Ensure consistent brand deployment on all ENYO assets.
- Supervise branding of all ERS station and ensure that the brand is consistent with the station branding manual.
- Allocate vendors for all new projects and evaluate execution of all branding element compared to the manual.
- Ensure no compromise is made on all that concerns branding.
- Sign off on brand implementation of newly branded ERS stations using the station branding checklist.
- Supervise inspections, reports and documentations issued by station managers
Deadline: 25th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online