Vacancies for Credit Officers in a Financial Institution, 26th April, 2019
Job Title: Credit Officer
- To facilitate lending, credit worthiness, and risks to clients.
- The ideal candidate should possess an in-depth knowledge on sales and marketing with excellent track record of achievements.
- Meet with clients to obtain information for loan applications and give details about the process.
- Explain to clients the different types of loans and credit options that are available as well as the terms of services.
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Approve loans within specified limits and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Evaluate credit worthiness and risks.
- Maintain updated records of loan applications.
- Follow up with clients about renewal
- Proven work experience as a credit officer
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be target-oriented and commission driven.
- Minimum qualification, OND/HND
- Applicants must be within the age bracket of 22-35 years
- Applicants must reside within Oshodi, Lagos Island, and Iyana-Ipaja
Deadline: 29th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The job title and location should be the subject of the mail (e.g. Credit Officer, Oshodi).