Vacancies for Sales Executive in an Engineering Contracting Company
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is an Engineering Contracting Company. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the role of:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- To generate sales and ensure profitability for the company.
- Source and tender for quotations
- Bid and present tenders timely to clients
- Keep and maintain enquiry/tender files for our clients
- Maintain records and follow up procurement activities
- Produce daily/weekly reports of procurement activities
- Produce monthly spread sheet of assigned WIP files for Management
- Expedite and produce required updates to clients of outstanding orders
- Attend weekly meetings to interact with team mates and exchange ideas and share experiences
- Facilitate delivery and sales call to all the various clients.
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Business Intelligence/Acumen
- Sales and marketing
- Client Relationship
- Technical ability
- Understanding of Oil & Gas Business
- Contract Management
- Data and Information management
A suitable candidate would be one who is skilled in the following:
- Excellent Communications
- Team Spirit
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- A University Degree in Related Field. Relevant Certification is an added advantage.
- 3-5years in sales in the oil and gas sector preferably, or any other related field.
Deadline: 15th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.