Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading player in the electronics and home appliances industry in Nigeria. Specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands with branches nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop brand strategy and execute accordingly
- Monitors development and trends in the target sector and respond with appropriate marketing action.
- Measures the effectiveness of all brand activities.
- Track and report on activities of competition and respond with appropriate brand action.
- Grow revenue and dealership base market intelligence & execute required strategy
- Responsible for providing input in the production of adverts, emails, online campaigns, road shows etc.
- Increase brand visibility year on year report to be verified by independent agent.
- Align and work with the sales team to deliver on brand target.
- Ensure proper implementation of the schemes across channels
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Minimum Educational Standard: HND/B.Sc. in Marketing or its equivalent
- Minimum Working Experience: 5-7 Years’ FMCG brand management experience
- Good knowledge of media buying
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Exposure in consumer electronic trade is highly preferred
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience in brands management is critical.
Deadline: 29th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online