Kloverharris Limited is a Human Resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations to overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions using deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sells ceramic and floor tile to new or existing wholesale customers in assigned area or territory.
- Contacts and interacts directly with new and existing wholesale customers, such as construction specifies, interior designers, and property developers, to explain features and merits of various types of ceramic tile and floor products offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques.
- Creates prospect list and gets new account
- Takes accurate measurements
- Maintains a signed contract with every job, make sure pricing is easy to understand and follow up with your customers to ensure all their questions are answered
- Calls on your builders weekly
- Creates clear and precise work orders for every job
- Bills out jobs as soon as they are completed, also aware of builder cut-off dates to ensure timely payment
- Conducts weekly sales calls – includes servicing existing customer as well as cold calling potential customers (average 4-5 cold calls per week).
- Prepares weekly “Sales” and “Call” reports.
- Develops monthly strategy for sales calls and prepares monthly travel calendar based on that strategy.
- Conducts area market analysis of top accounts in each area – include top Dealers, top Contractors and top Builders.
- Researches area market product data to determine the types, styles and sizes most commonly purchased in the area to determine sales strategy.
- Grows market share by increasing sales and sales volume while maintaining company approved product margin goals.
- Utilizes influence and negotiation skills to sell and/or place displays in customer’s showrooms.
- Conducts client follow-ups via phone calls, letters and/or emails.
- Establishes and maintains client files and performs timely follow up on programs and projects.
- Utilizes “On Demand” reporting to achieve sales objectives.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in any field
- A minimum of one to two years prior selling experience is highly preferred but not required
- Prior customer service experience is a plus
- Computer skills to include functional knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Proven ability to work in an unstructured, unsupervised environment is required
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under little or no supervision
- Must possess proven interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and demonstrate solid time management and organizational skills.
Deadline: 19th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online