Vacancy for Business Development Officer at Infinity Security Services
Infinity Security Services is a private security service provider, with a solid capital base, Nationwide coverage, sound management team as well as a dedicated work force who are committed to long lasting business relationship. This is achieved through proactive and preventive security approach, instant response to distress calls, constant reappraisals of security situations and identifying areas of present and potential security threats with a view to proffering solutions. All of these are communicated by regular reports to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Officer to help us expand our clientele and Coordinate our business activities in Lagos
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective Business Development & sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 3 years Proven working experience as a business development Officer, sales executive or a relevant role in the security industry
- Proven sales track record
- Must be a resident of Lagos Mainland
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills.
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: Careers@infinitysecurity.ng using the Job Title as subject of the email. i.e BDO – Lagos.