Fivethree Investment holds and manages securities for investment purposes. We also invest money on behalf our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- A development-focused Firm seeks an experienced Financial Analyst to manage and coordinate all aspects of accounting
- The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting high-level analysis of revenue, credit, expenses and overhead.
- Gather and organize financial data from all accounting departments.
- Compile and analyze financial reports and find discrepancies that require senior management’s attention.
- Manage the general ledger and devote time to risk management, especially with regard to accounts receivable.
- Prepare financial reports with reliable conclusions that management can use to implement more effective operational strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (MBA preferred).
- Proven track record of working with large groups or teams to implement changes resulting from financial analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to assess credit risks accurately.
- Multi-site experience preferred.
Deadline: 5th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Fivethreeinvestment@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.