Vacancy for Internal Control Officer at Olohi Integrated Farms Limited
Olohi Integrated Farms Limited is a leading Agricultural company with a core focus on breeding, stocking, fattening and marketing of products like Cattle, Rams, Sheep, Goats, Giant Grass Cutter (Cane rat), Rabbit, Fish etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- We are looking for a head internal control officer who will provide a way for monitoring and measuring the company’s resources, policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular audits to verify whether departments follow the established procedures and processes also develop policies and procedures, ensure their implementation and monitor compliance
- Review existing accounting and financial controls and other legal compliance processes in place and make any necessary revisions or additions
Requirements & Skills
- Proactive, co-operative and supportive team player
- Ability to work to deadlines also to work across functions.
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Financial Management or another relevant discipline. Chartered Accountant would be desirable;
- 6+ years’ of relevant experience in internal control or auditing.
Deadline: 10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org