ValueFronteira Limited – Our client, a subsidiary of a well established indigenous company with concerns in the FMCG, exports, manufacturing and finance sectors, is looking to engage the services of candidates for its credit finance division, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
The Managing Director will;
- Lead the company and ensure all employees buy into the company’s vision.
- Together with the Board, plan the overall strategic direction of the company.
- Plan and implement long term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Review the company’s financial performance at regular intervals.
- Oversee human capital strategies.
- Work with senior management to drive policies and business development strategies.
- Identify and mitigate risks to the company.
- Identify process lags and optimize same for increased efficiency.
- Implement new processes and procedures across the business.
- Set company-wide KPI’s to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Draw up company budgets and forecasts alongside the finance director.
- Report results to the shareholders on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Analyze opportunities for growth in market segments to drive profitability.
- Succession planning for senior members of the company to ensure all departments are managed continuously.
- Proven track record of successfully managing similar sized organisations.
- Target driven and results focused individual.
- Natural leader and motivator of people.
- 20 years cognate experience in a bank or finance company
Deadline: 20th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org