Vacancy for Operations & Maintenance Coordinator at WTS Energy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations & Maintenance Coordinator
- Ensures Company meets all its operations and maintenance obligations and kPIs in the field
- Acts as the liaison between Company and Customer’s production and maintenance departments.
- Reviews Company’s contracts and seeks opportunities to maximize the profitability of the Company’s operations
- Prepares Job Safety Analysis (JSA) for critical operations and maintenance activities
- Prepares QHSE Plans for Company sites and operations and ensures all security management systems, emergency evacuations, fire drills, waste management systems and journey management systems are in place and followed
- Sets, and communicates to the O&M crew, QHSE targets in line with Company and Customer Objectives to minimize property loss, damage to the environment, and injury to personnel at the Site.
- Ensures Customer is notified of all Security and Community-related issues.
- Conducts Root Cause and Failure Analysis for equipment failures and coordinates corrective maintenance to prevent a re-occurrence and minimize equipment downtime.
- Reviews the operational and maintenance aspects of Company’s Equipment and Plant Designs and Tenders
- Supervises and works closely with the EPIC Company to ensure, the successful installation, commissioning, and start-up of new and leased equipment and Company-operated plants (“Plants”)
- Witnesses the 72-hour test and the handover of the Plants to Company
- Ensures all required documents including As-built drawings, equipment OEM operation manuals and procedures etc. are provided by the Customer and are available at site
- Reviews and approves the startup, operating, and shutdown procedures of Plants
- Ensures all Equipment and Plants have OEM-recommended operations and maintenance guidelines and procedures and Company’s personnel are familiar with them.
- Assumes overall coordination of operational activities (regular, start-up, shut-down) at Company sites
- Ensures assigned Plants are operated and maintained safely, efficiently, and reliably in order to achieve the set Plant Performance, Availability and Reliability targets.
- Assumes overall coordination of maintenance activities at Company sites.
- Prepares and implements Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Plans and Schedules
- Ensures customer-provided containerized site workshops and a climate-controlled site warehouses are properly equipped to support O&M activities.
- Ensures the required PPE, hand tools, special tools, and consumables are ordered and received in a timely manner and are available at all times.
- Establishes and maintains as inventory management system for the PPE, hand tools, special tools, spare parts, and consumables at Site Warehouses and ensures adequate stock levels at all times.
- Conducts facility inspections/audits of Company sites every quarter.
- Technical Or Engineering degree in Industrial Processes, Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum
- Experience: 15 – 25 years total with at least 2 years in similar jobs
- Hands-on experience with operation, overhaul, troubleshooting, and repair of diesel engines, CAT G3500 and G3600 engines, and Ariel/Dresser Rand compressors
- Hands-on experience with operation, overhaul, troubleshooting, and repair of Waukesha engines, GE Ajax and Superior compressors, and pumps
- Operating experience of Altronic and Murphy Control Panels, Allen Bradley control systems, Laser Alignment Tools, and Vibration Monitoring Systems.
- Good knowledge of PC tools (Microsoft Office)
- Good knowledge of CMMS and Inventory Management Systems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player
- Good supervision skills
- Willingness to train and transfer knowledge to the rest of the team
- Leadership skills; must be able to multi-task, & perform under pressure
- Ability to read/understand P&ID-PFD-ISO-Wiring schematics
- Ability to read/understand financial statements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Must be able and willing to work safely and take instruction from others.