Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager/Solution Architect
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting to: Head, Project Engineering
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and implementing future network developments and undertaking project works.
- Design, setup and configure complex switching environments.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking and Wide Area Networking.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Ensure implementation projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Timely preparation and release of engineering project proposals (e.g. BoM, network diagrams and purchase requests).
- Interpreting clients’ requirements, identifying and addressing design parameters and engineering problems and ensuring solutions are implemented.
- Ensure that all projects are well documented and organized.
- Completing all assigned tasks as delegated by the management.
Education and Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Communications/Network/Computer Engineering
- Project Management Professional
- Cisco Certifications
- Microsoft Certifications
- Avaya Certification.
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Technical, analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent IT/Computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office softwares, other company and specific software applications)
- Experience with IP Networking and Fiber Optic Network skills. At least with CCNA and/or CCDA certification
- Strong organizational skills, effective leadership skills and confident decision-making ability.
- Patience and the ability to deal with people.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Availability in response to needs of the internal or customer for installation, maintenance and equipment malfunctions.
- Willing to perform work or support outside office hour.
- Highly motivated and resourceful.
- Must be a team player and be able to prioritize different request and requirements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online