Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waitress
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reports To: Managing Director
- Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide Guests.
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Provides excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction.
- Take accurate food and drink orders using order slips or by memorization and deliver food and drinks.
- Make menu recommendations, answer questions when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies) and share additional information with restaurant patrons.
- Prepares tables by setting up linens, silverwares and glasses.
- Communicates order details to kitchen staff.
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Attentiveness and patience for customers.
- Excellent people skills, ability to build rapport, business acumen and exemplary work ethic and integrity
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information systems.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skill with ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Pleasant and good-natured disposition with a ‘can do’ attitude /willingness to assist around the office
- Must be smart, active and have a strong ability to handle work pressure
- General skill-set
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under
- pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate
- judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity;
- works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
- OND in Hospitality or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years in Waiting experience
- Effective Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Must live on the Island
- Strong presentation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st May, 2019.