Winco Foam Industries Limited Latest Job For Store Keeper, 24th April
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting experienced and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight and the movement of products.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in store keeping, inventory control, or record keeping
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 26th April, 2019.