O’leams Oilfield Services Limited – We are a company duly registered here in Nigeria as a limited liability company. We are passionately engaged in the business of sales, distribution and installation of World class, Award winning safety tools and equipment to both private and public establishment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts and Procurement Officer
- The position of purchasing manager consists of planning, directing, or coordinating the activities of buyers, purchasing officers, and related workers involved in purchasing materials, products, and services.
- Constant generation of ideas to improve inventory turns on purchased materials, with a focus on standardized components;
- Develop a yearly business plan for Purchasing based on operational guidelines and company goals, and review on an ongoing basis;
- Focus on constant improvements to your departments processes and work flow;
- Lead all employees within the department to achieve individual goals;
- Manage the vendor evaluation process, with an effective vendor evaluation schedule and disciplined follow up of vendor status criteria;
- Negotiate pricing and terms with all vendors, and set guidelines so that the Purchasing team has a clear understanding of purchasing parameters and processes as negotiated;
- Reduce inventory while satisfying customers’ requirements through accurate inventory/usage data analysis and effective vendor stock solutions;
- Work in a safe manner by adhering to all Company Health and Safety policies and legislated regulations;
- Work with companies within the group to utilize existing vendor knowledge and supply chain strategy.
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans;
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice;
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements;
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology;
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs;
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts;
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies;
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals;
- Report to management regarding the finances of an establishment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND, B.Sc in Accounting/Finance, Supply Chain, Purchasing/Supply or equivalent
- Ability to adjust actions in relation to others’ actions, to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to motivate, develop, and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
Competencies (in order of importance):
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Self Control – Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Full Time Job. Working Hours 8am-6pm Monday- Friday.
- 3-5 years verifiable industry work experience.
Deadline: 3rd June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org