Agency Manager Recruitment at African Alliance Insurance Plc – 19 Slot
African Alliance Insurance PLC. is one of the leading and reputable Life Insurance Company with networks of Branches/Agency offices across Nigeria and Investment in some West African Countries. The company is aimed at improving the quality of life of clients by providing prompt and quality insurance service delivery and offers a wide range of insurance products such as annuity, investment plans, group life plans, etc.
Following our growth and expansion plans, the company ‘seek to recruit tenacious, self motivated, result oriented and focused individuals into the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Agency Manager
Locations: Abuja, Aba-Abia, Abakaliki-Ebonyi, Asaba-Delta, (Aspamda, Marina, Lekki, Ikeja)-Lagos, Benin-Edo, Calabar-Cross River, Enugu, Ibadan-Oyo, Jos-Plateau, Kaduna, Kano, (Awka, Onitsha-Anambra), Port Harcourt-Rivers, Uyo-Akwa Ibom
- The ideal candidate will drive and grow new business revenue, develop and successfully manage sales team, client relationships to ensure that clients’ needs and requirements are met.
- He/she will also develop base for long-term sources of clients by using proven marketing systems, referrals, and- special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- B.Sc. HND, NCE in any social science course or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience (Experience in an insurance industry is an added advantage)
- Must possess a strong combination of sales and customer relationship management skills
- Must have excellent written communication skills (written and oral)
- Must be goal-oriented, and thrives in a reward-based atmosphere
Deadline: 13th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating job title and preferred location as the subject of your application.
- Please note that successful candidate(s) will be on boarded through a rigorous and comprehensive training support.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.