We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Materials Management Specialist
Ref No: 3278266
Location: Onne, Rivers
- In this role you will coordinate and expedite the flow from materials identification to delivery to the shop according to maintenance/repairs/refurbishment schedules as well as plan and schedule material/production needs
- The role requires a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of basic and complex scheduling concepts and principles and a working knowledge of the other support functions.
- Generate / Review Oracle reports and coordinate with supply chain teams to ensure customers’ expectations are aligned with current suppliers and logistics commitments
- Use iTrac to create weekly metric charts and focus on metrics in order to meet delivery performance targets.
- Coordinate with functional peers to remove roadblocks that may affect on-time delivery to contractual delivery and to support delivery to customer commitments.
- Ensure delivery of purchase orders at the earliest possible delivery dates, monitoring the supply chain through the delivery process and taking proactive actions in case of delays
- Support commercial team in quoting and managing of parts transfer across projects and locations.
- Generate generate material management reports for the customers and internal team.
- Identify, scope, and lead cross-functional initatives to deliver materials solutions and improvements.
- Drive and monitor timely execution across functions and report out material management performances internally to the leadership and externally to customers
- Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and ensure production schedules and purchasing needs are well updated.
- Communicate across multiple departments to effectively coordinate materials operations between execution teams and ITO.
- Work with OTR, Sourcing, Logistics and Inventory functions to ensure deliveries meet customers’ expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College, or Diploma from an accredited polytechnic.
- Demonstrated experience in Materials / Planning in a Oracle or other ERP environment
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Ability to influence others
- Strong customer mindset
- Knowledge of ERP
- Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Ability to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply