Bristow Group Recruitment for Aircraft Engineer – Lagos, Eket and Port Harcourt
Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Licensed Aircraft Engineer – NGA-105
Job ID: R-0001312
Locations: Lagos Eket, Akwa-ibom and Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- Must hold an NCAA aircraft maintenance license, type rated on at least one of the listed helicopter aircraft types or FAA A&P (or equivalent) (S76C++, S76D, AW139, AW189, S92) with OEM training certificates and documented evidence of experience on the above types
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience on aircraft type
- Must have a good working experience on any of the listed aircraft types
- Must have analytical skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot.
- Must be a good team player/must be pro-active
Deadline: 10th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited.