Current Job Openings at Five3 Nigeria Limited, 22nd May, 2019
Five3 Nigeria Limited is a dynamic firm, we operate locally and internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Officer
- The responsibilities revolve around keeping the track of the materials which are shipped or received in any organisation.
- This job is all about managing the logistic records and the candidate dealing with this profile must be active and self organised.
- The accurate data of the entire logistics have to be maintained by this job profile holder and he needs to be really attentive in terms of keeping all the records. Negotiation with the transport companies is also the responsibility of a logistic officer and they must try to get the best prices for all the transport works. All the material which is under transport is also managed by logistic officer.
- Logistic officers are responsible for maintaining all the logistic or transportation related records in any organisation.
- They must be well versed with the products that their organisation deals with.
- They must be accurate in terms of data and record management and they should also have good negotiation skills to fetch the best transportation charges for their organisation.
- The stocking of the product is also managed by the logistic officers.
- Logistic officers are also responsible for packaging the products during the transit to secure the products from any kind of damage.
- They must know to use and handle the machines that are used in the packing and stocking of the materials.
- The Warehouse maintenance is also the responsibility of the logistic officers and they have to ensure the proper management of the warehouse.
- The mode and method of the product transportation is also decided by the logistic officers and they have to implement best in class practices for the transportation of the material.
- All the technical knowledge has to be given to the field officers by the logistic professionals.
- They also design the new logistic guidelines for the organisation.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Applicant must be Lagos State resident
Job Title: Data Analyst
- A Data Analyst interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions.
- Data Analysts gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends–Once data has been gathered and interpreted,the Data Analyst will report back what has been found in a comprehensive study to the wider business/relevant colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data Analysts often make recommendations about the methods and ways in which a company obtains and analyses data to improve quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analysing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- A degree in the following subjects is beneficial in developing a career in data analysis: Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics and Economics.
There are also a number of qualities to expect from a candidate to flourish in a Data Analyst role:
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Contribute to thriving sales team with great customer services and the ability to meet the needs of clients who need assistance. Provides sales and customer service support to customers calling, emailing, live chatting or instant messaging the team.
- Prioritise and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, email, live chat or instant message
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and resolve complaints quickly and patiently, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order or have received faulty products
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care
- Liaise with company suppliers to arrange collections, deliveries item repairs, correspondence and email management as needed
- Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results
- Help customers register online and process their orders
- Check product availability for customer orders and order or restock items if necessary to satisfy the customer
- Assist financial department with customers on security checks, accounting enquiries or flagged accounting issues raised by the customer
- Communicate with customers about their orders, including any delays or changes in delivery
Skills and Qualifications
- Friendly, Patient, Able to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment, Able to Work as a Team, Attentive to Detail, Able to Work on Deadline, Able to Prioritise Customer Orders, Critical Thinker, Problem-Solver, Listening Skills, Accurate Record-Keeping
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.