Current Job Vacancies at Bluescripts IT Academy, 30th May, 2019
Bluescripts is a pioneering leader in solar automatic gate, Networking & Security solution and dealer in sales solar power AC, solar power pumping machine, windows and doors with branches in Ikeja, Ibadan and Osogbo
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Digital Marketing/IT
A successful candidate will be expected to perform the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement social media strategy and campaigns in line with the company objectives
- Monitor and analyze social media engagement data, web traffic metrics, and SEO performance.
- Develop monthly reports on the social media performance, observed trends, and new strategies for improving performance.
- Manage communication and interactions with online followers, respond to inquiries and monitor reviews.
- Requisite experience as social media managing
- Candidates must also be residing in ibadan.
- Hands on experience in Content Management Systems
- Skilled in digital marketing.
- Basic skill in web designing and development
- Skilled of SEO, keyword research, and web analytics such as Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with image manipulation software will be an advantage.
- Candidate should posses BSc in any relevant field.
- Must also be verse in email marketing, cold call, affiliate marketing
Job Title: Freelance Marketer
Locations: Lagos and Osogbo-Osun
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Business Development
- Sales of the company products
- Set individual marketing targets with sales team
- Assist in the development of comprehensive sales strategy to achieve organizational goals and revenues
- Assist in the forecasting of revenue streams for sales team
- Analyze data and information to identify sales opportunities
Requirements & Skills
- Minimum of OND
- Smart and out spoken
- Good customer relations and service
- Applicant must resident of either Lagos or Osogbo
- Good interpersonal skills
Deadline: 20th June 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be the position you are applying for and your location e.g Social Media Officer /Ibadan.