Current Job Vacancies at Box Residence Limited, 28th May, 2019
Box Residence Limited is a boutique style luxury property located in the heart of the Lekki of Lagos. We offer exclusive and affordable rooms and two beded apartments to our distinguished guests. Our property is renowned for it’s convenient and strategic location in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences. Must be skilled in preparing intercontinental and local dishes.
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same
- oversee the day-to-day running of the kitchen, order food and undertake the kitchen inventory
- Make sure that the restaurant or hotel keeps up with new trends in the industry
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
- Any other form of certification in catering would be of added advantage
- At least 3 years of work experience as a chef in any good and reputable restaurant
- Must be creative and proactive in attending to the various needs of customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A respectable knowledge of food handling and environmental sanitation standards
Job Title: Waiter
- Greets and seats guests;
- Processes the clients’ orders;
- Serves drinks, appetizers, meals;
- Cleans tables immediately after the clients have left;
- Keeps checking on clients, making sure they are happy with the services, and food
- Side work (such as folding napkins, rolling silverware, restocking, cleaning, replenishing beverage stations).
- High developed communication skills;
- Looking presentable at all times;
- Knowing the menu by heart;
- Time management skills;
- Anticipate the clients’ requests (napkins, water on a hot day, the spice rack)
- Math skills required (basic level);
- Outgoing personality.
- Must possess at least 2 years experience
Deadline: 30th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.