Current Job Vacancies at Pruvia Integrated Limited, 16th May, 2019
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
- We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction.
- You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- Set out, level and survey the site
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Prepare reports as required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Proven working experience as an architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- BS degree in Architecture
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
- A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project
- Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- An awareness of the specific environmental and social impact of your projects
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
- As a Customer Support Executive, she will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Handles the organization social media accounts
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Proven customer support experience
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Preferably female applicants
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (word, excel etc)
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in customer service/front desk officer
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Minimum of OND
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Experience in Social Media savvy.
Job Title: Client Service Executive
- We are looking for a Client Service Executive who can help maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships and bring new clients on board.
- The Client Service Executive will help our clients to better understand the full potential of our products and act as liaison to our clients.
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Interact and correspond with prospective clients.
- Identify, develop and maintain relations with potential clients to drive billed revenue for attaining set revenue targets.
- Schedule sales visits regularly in territory to provide apt accounts coverage.
- Identify key business challenges.
- Must go for prospecting
- Demonstrate needs fulfillment mode and method.
- Identify decision makers, services and products to meet client issues.
- Direct development of client customized solutions.
- Must have flare for sales
- Negotiate with client for efficient services delivery at profitable fees.
- Ensure services are priced correctly for client expansion opportunities.
- Present solutions to clients and negotiate price optimally.
- Draft client service agreement providing details on scope of service and compensation.
- Negotiate with client to execute contact.
- Must have sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years and above on sale in real estate
- HND, BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
Deadline: 22nd May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: email@example.com and the subject should be the job title.