Synapse Services is a “Center for Psychological Medicine”, that specializes in the provision of psychological and counselling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and rehabilitation services.
We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Reports to: CEO
- Prospect for new clients by networking, and using other acceptable means of generating interest from potential clients and ultimately converting them into clients;
- Involve in generating relevant partnership proposals with support from the clinical services team
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable; operations to drive revenue and volume growth while meeting the market’s needs;
- Develop and implement community workshops and seminars, with a bid to grow business;
- Assist in developing and maintaining psychiatrist, psychologist and other allied mental healthcare professional relations, both inside and outside the hospital and amongst sector actors;
- Conduct marketing research and analyses to ensure that the hospital is competitive in the marketplace;
- Be a lead in expanding our services nationwide.
- Increase Synapse Bed Occupancy;
- Develop short and long-term management and organizational plans to define responsibilities and business activities consistent with hospital goals and objectives;
- Assist in managing existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive;
- Provide support that will continually improve the existing relationship;
- Make recommendations to Management on services that meet, predict and mirrors current clients’ future needs;
- Ensure the continuous refinement of the service rendered by the Facility;
- Minimum of a Master’s degree
- 5 years Post NYSC experience
- Effectively work with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be social media savvy
- Experience in managing external client relations
- Experience in developing and converting business opportunities
- Experience in contributing towards strategic planning
- Ability to lead, manage, and motivate staff
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively manage competing demands
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail i.e. the ability to produce high quality proposals and reports with minimum supervision
- Evidence that you have worked in a corporate environment
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a Business Development Manager
- Emotionally mature and a team player
- Evidence that you have managed a team of people
N120, 000 – N150, 000 per month
Deadline: 13th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and location as the subject of the email. e.g “Business Development Manager – Abuja”.
Job Title: Telephone Wellness Counselor
The ideal candidate will:
- Help our clients build coping mechanisms for stressful situations they encounter on-the-job and off-the-job.
- Work as part of an in-house team that offers our employees guidance and resources for avoiding burnout and other risks.
- Provide personalized plans designed to help our clients meet their short and long-term personal goals.
- Be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve client issues and directing calls to the managerial and clinical team when necessary.
- Perform initial assessment, intervention and make appropriate referral of clients to our other services when necessary.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of work performed through case notes, client record forms and database entries.
- Perform any other related duties as may be decided by the organisation.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counselling
- At least one-year post qualification experience in counselling and client management
- Knowledge in Employee Wellness Initiative, stress management etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to empathize with clients
- Ability to leverage internal and external resources as part of a client treatment plan
- Willingness to work on-call
- Experience writing assessments and reports to monitor client progress
- Strong computer skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Must be available to work some holidays and weekends
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to react immediately, yet calmly, to crisis situations and quickly build rapport with your callers
- Must demonstrate compassion and understanding for people dealing with potentially life-threatening situations and be able to assess serious issues, such as the potential for suicide.
- Should also be able to maintain professional boundaries and be able to effectively manage high levels of stress.
Deadline: 7th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title and Location as the subject matter, e.g “Telephone Wellness Counsellor- Abuja”.
Leave a Reply