Current Jobs at Platohub Nigeria, 3rd May, 2019
Platohub – A Research & Development Company focused on building digital platforms to automate businesses. Building Platforms and Industries that will shape the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: [Android, IOS] Developer
- We’re looking for Android & iOS Mobile app developer for our Lagos office. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
Skills & Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android & IOS. Windows desirable but not essential
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc (depending on the libraries you use to test)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Experience working in financial technology essential
- Experience working with video compression and streaming desirable.
- Experience with Flutter desirable
- Senior Level (5-10 yrs) experience with Java, Swift. expert level experience with React Js and Machine Learning.
- Experience with React Native implementation.
- Experience with building dynamic, world class mobile applications
- Experience with Flexcube Core Banking Solution
- Six (6) month onsite engagement from the office.
Job Title: Software Engineer
- The role will be responsible for providing technical support to both internal and external clients of Emerging Platforms.
- S(He) will be concerned with ensuring Emerging Platforms’ solutions are continually innovated to offer the best level of service to its clients.
- Provide application and administrative support for solutions that are in live production by systems upgrade and bug resolution.
- Develop and manage software application development on required platforms (Linux, Windows, PHP, Java, C#, SQL, MySQL, HTML, Web, Desktop and Mobile device) with state of the art secure frameworks – OS, networks.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements as well as process designs and training documentations.
- Assist in development of new business initiatives and pre-sales activities.
Skills & Requirements
- Extensive technical problem-solving abilities with capacity in systems integrations, customizations and configurations
- Proficiency in modern, both SQL and noSQL Databases
- Possess a deep understanding of database performance.
- Passionate about best practices in software engineering while not sacrificing time to production.
- Experience in web application development – from solid API design and development to seamless web page implementation.
- An exceptionally high performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- Advocate of automated testing. We always include a full suite of tests for a feature to verify and future proof our code.
- Strong UI engineering skills and proficiency in at least React, Vue or Angular
- DevOps skill, understanding of the build pipeline and Ability to use Docker, Anisible
- Understanding of AWS architecture Elastic Compute cloud. Ability to setup VPC and Auto Scaling cloud architecture
- Experience with Core banking system: flexcube
- AI and Machine Learning experience required
- Senior Engineers, with 5-10 software engineering experience
- Available Mon- Fri for the next 6 months.
Deadline: 5th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org