Job Title: Interior Designer
- Designs interior spaces, including permanent architectural details and temporary elements
- Assesses and meets client requirements and desires through regular meetings and conferences
- Produces sketches, drawings, and floor plans to illustrate concepts and finished projects using computer-aided design programs (CAD) and hand-drawing skills
- Creates idea boards to communicate design concepts to clients
- Selects design strategies and colour palettes to create cohesive and aesthetically pleasing environments
- Enhances and improves interior spaces’ functionality by modifying architectural elements and arranging furnishings, artwork, and decor
- Creates project budgets, including materials and labour
- Establishes project timelines and coordinates work activity, vendor involvement, and outside contractors as necessary
- Negotiates pricing for materials and labour
- Maintains relationships with vendors and outside contractors, and hires out work as necessary
- Participates in regular networking opportunities and actively develops a client base
- Performs research and maintains a working knowledge of trends and new developments in the interior design and architecture worlds.
Job Title: Advertising Manager
- Overseeing advertising department operations and staff members.
- Working with staff members, clients, or an ad agency to establish and meet projects goals and establish and enforce budgets and timelines.
- Developing advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in products or services.
- Monitoring project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Negotiating contracts specifications and terms with clients or other external parties.
- Initiating and directing research efforts.
- Collecting and analyzing data and presenting it to other parties, including management and clients.
- Participating in the hiring and evaluating employees within the advertising department.
- Providing expert advice on marketing and advertising methods for new or existing products or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field, management experience may be preferred.
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques.
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects/teams.
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Decisiveness and strong problem solving skills, especially under stress.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Solid sales and presentation skills.
Deadline: 15th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.