Current Vacancies at Chartwell Securities Limited, 20th May, 2019
Chartwell Securities Limited is a company of Investment Managers and Stockbrokers focussed largely on the investment needs of Private and Institutional Clients. Regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the company is a Dealing Member of The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relation Officer
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or appointing a spokesperson or source of information.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote customers.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders’ reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience handling a conference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day
- Creative and Strategic thinking.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer questions by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- High School Diploma. Additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Deadline: 21st June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.