Current Vacancies at eHealth4everyone, 20th May, 2019
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Officer
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) officer will be responsible for the implementation and technical quality of all monitoring, evaluation, research and learning activities at eHealth4everyone.
- He or she will assist with improving the visibility, utility and quality of health information systems (HIS) assets and data, and will work at the interface of Information Technology, M&E and Healthcare.
- The officer will be responsible for overall M&E of our projects and will collect, analyze and present findings to show performance of projects.
- He or she will also interface with key stakeholders.
- Qualification: A degree or Master’s degree in Public Health.
- Experience: At least 3-5 years experience in monitoring & evaluation.
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.