Current Vacancies at Pause Factory Resources Limited, 3rd May, 2019
Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Prepare Budgets
- Bank reconciliations
- Inventory Management
- Profitability analysis
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Put in place processes for efficiency
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Examine bank statements to ensure accuracy
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 2 Years
- OND in Accounting
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications in confectionary industry.
- Candidates that reside at ikeja axis preferably.
- Two years experience in management accounting.
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Marketing and sale of the company’s products and services.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sale team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong market presence.
- Prospecting, identifying, and generating businesses from potential and existing clients.
- Discipline staff when the need arises in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Supervise and carry out administrative duties daily.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Attend to any governmental agencies that comes to the branch and report to the upper management.
- Implement an effective network for consistent sales growth and better market penetration.
- Prepare sales, revenue/expenses reports, and realistic forecast to the management team.
- Must maintain strong working relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts, while being fully aware of new products and competitors’ status.
- Managing the branch staff (Unit Managers, Intake Officer, Receptionist, DSEs, etc.)
- Training and hiring of sales team.
- Minimum required experience: 10 years
- Minimum qualification: BSc/HND
- Desired Courses: Business Administration, Economics, and Accounting
- Must have at least 5 years experience in Sales/marketing and Business Development.
- Proven experience as Branch Manager in plastic producing industry is key.
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools.
- Industry experience is key.
- Root Cause Analysis.
Deadline: 9th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@pausefactory.org