Current Vacancies at Paykobo.com, 16th May, 2019
Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world. The company has served and is serving over 200million customers and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Job type: Full time
- Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Communicate sales or service opportunities and customer concerns or suggestions
- Expand market awareness of our products and our industry experience by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively
- Work with the technical team to ensure customer project requirements are met
- Maintaining records of customer communications and contact information as required
- Maintain knowledge of competitor products and identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts
- Analyze sales statistics
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services.
- Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff.
- B.Sc/HND in a related discipline.
- 1-3 years sales or marketing work experience. (Relevant work experience in a telecommunication company is an added advantage)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to succeed in any environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job type: Full time
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing marketing strategy.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or other relevant fields.
- 2-3 years work experience in a marketing role.
- Experience in strategic planning, marketing and promotions.
Deadline: 26th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com Using the job applied for as the subject of application.