Current Vacancy For Head of Special Projects at PropertyPro.ng
PropertyPro.ng (a member of tolet.com.ng group) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Special Projects
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- Meets with community groups and members of the public.
- Represents the department on committees and task force as assigned.
- Represents the department at public hearings and makes public presentations.
- Conducting in-depth quality research and developing competent knowledge on a diverse range of topics (innovation, architecture, governance, market trends…)
- Drafting conference agenda as well as design flow and format of the conference
- Identifying, inviting and securing high caliber speakers, panelists and workshop facilitators
- Developing communication plan to gain exposure for the conference programme
- Supporting the marketing department on digital presence of the conferences programme
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key professionals, industry leaders, senior executives and media
- Collaborating with internal groups i.e. sales, marketing, sponsorship and event management by providing critical information pertaining to the conference
- Providing support and timely information to speakers leading up to the conference and managing on-site experience for speakers and attendees during the show.
- Manages program specific special projects.
- Coordinates and/or supervises the activities of personnel involved in the development and implementation of special projects.
- Confers with the department head or assigned designee to determine basic departmental policies and operating procedures and coordinates implementation.
- Assesses departmental priorities and objectives and makes action recommendations to the department head or assigned designee.
- Develops the operating budget for program specific special projects.
- Performs departmental and program specific analysis.
- Conducts complex studies and prepares reports.
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2-3 years practical experience on the advertised role with proof.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.