Customer Support Officer Job at Vogue Web Solution Limited
VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly. VoguePay is a user-friendly online payment platform that allows you to send and receive payment easily from anyone, in any currency. Accept payment through Card transaction and Bank transfers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Officer
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquires via phone, email, on-line chat and one-one communication etc.
- Must effectively manage different communication channels:resolve customer complaints via all available phone, email.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Research, prioritize and resolve customer issues in timely and accurate fashion.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- Track and follow-up all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision, whilst being team oriented, hardworking and innovative.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Must have Customer Relation skills and customer satisfaction orientation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be able to work under pressure, work with or without supervision.
- Must be learn able and teachable.
- Must be creative and initiative.
- Possess minimum of B. Sc / HHD.
- Not be more than 28 years of age.
Deadline: 20th May, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com