Outcess is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Processing Executive
- Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company
- Educate customer on new and existing products on the network
- The Data Processing Executive is responsible for the processing and coding of all information provided to clean, usable data for account management and/or clients. The department uses tools and software to meet these needs.
- He is responsible for accurate data entry and coding; product data quality.
- He is responsible for processing of all data (electronic and manual).
- He is responsible for coding (categories and its features) of Information Technology Hardware, Office, Communications and related products.
- His responsibility is to ensure full knowledge of all production processes as documented in the production manual.
- His responsibility is to maintain positive working relationships and open communication with all colleagues, including the Account Managers, Retail department, and other departments in the Region.
- 100% English Speaking and reading abilities
- Good communication skills
- Good diction
- Good writing skills
- Positive attitude
- Good personality traits-friendly, good manners and exciting
- Must have good Computer skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to think outside the box & on the spot
- Must be data centric
- Interested candidates should possess BA/B.Sc/HND qualification.
Deadline: 5th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Leave a Reply