We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Ref No: 190000HO
- To achieve sales of the Company’s products through an assigned group of retail outlets and commercial houses.
- To ensure that set volume targets are achieved within prescribed time limits and contribute to total area achievement.
- To achieve the greatest possible return to the company from the use of promotional funds and to deploy display material and point of sales aids to generate the greatest impact on the customer.
- To evaluate and report all changed situations, trade and competitive activity to ensure Company maintains market awareness.
- To enhance relationships with all colleagues in assigned outlets and commercial houses and to motivate them in all matters affecting the Company’s business
- To monitor credit risk with trade and partners and take necessary precautions to control the same.
- To complete administration accurately and effectively
Qualifications & Experience
- University Graduate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience /training in sales with a recognized airline or travel agency.
- Have management experience at a junior level, and be prepared to act on their own initiatives
- Should possess a valid local driving license
- Good knowledge of the local travel markets in and surrounding geographical area.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications
- Must have the right to work and live in Nigeria. The Company will not provide or assist with obtaining work permits.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more.
Deadline: 10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online