United Geophysical Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s oldest oil service company having began operations in the western Niger Delta in the early 1960’s and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1971. The company has over 50 years of continuous operations specialising in land and swamp 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and has conducted seismic surveys for all the major oil companies operating in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Seismic Engineer
- Applicants must posses a minimum of Second Class University Degree or HND in Electrical or Electronics Engineering in the same field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in maintenance of field equipment and 2 years experience in observing (line troubleshooting).
- Applicants are expected to be very conversant in the use of Sercel 428 and Sercel Unite recording instrumentation, computer hardware, OS and MS Office package.
- Competency in networking, installations and repairs of radio communication equipment (HF, VHF), troubleshooting Electrical/Electronic faults in systems.
- Knowledge of UNIX will be an added advantage.
- Compensation package to be offered to the successful applicants in the above positions will be negotiated depending on the level of experience and capability.
Deadline: 5th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: HR@unitedgeophysical.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.