Female Store Keeper (Warehouse Supervisor) Job at Rovedana Limited
Rovedana Limited – Our client a Warehouse in Oko-Oba, Agege in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Store Keeper (Warehouse Supervisor)
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control and to assure proper stock levels.
- They participate in the day to day running of the store activities.
- Issuance of store items to branches/units.
- Assisting administrative officers to meet up with their requests based on their requisition form.
- Take delivery of items sent from the central store, and other direct supplies made by vendors to the store.
- Check the accuracy/variance of quantity supplied on the waybill.
- Arranging of items in the store, and filling up the racks with items as stated on the label.
- Send a weekly report of items collected and on the stock level.
- Must be a Female.
- Must be resident within the Abule-Egba, Egbeda, Oko-Oba, Agege, Iyana-Ipaja axis.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Minimum of an OND in any course
- Good written and oral communication skills and knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- High level of integrity
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Must be a very accountable person.
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work overnight shifts.
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
Thursday, 30th May 2019. (Time – 10:00am)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come in with their CV for a walk-in interview at the address below
4th Floor, 256 Murtala Muhammed Way,
Alagomeji, (By AP Club Bus Stop),
Yaba, Lagos State.