FMCG Sales/Account Manager Job in an Agro Processing Company
Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, FoodPro – A leading agro processing company is looking to fill the position of:
Job Title: FMCG Sales/Account Manager
- The Sales/Key Account Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of Foodpro value and strategically important supplier clients.
- You will have overall accountability for revenue delivery and business growth in terms of both revenue & entanglement across this portfolio.
- You will be responsible for achieving Quarterly targets; primarily these will be revenue based, but you will also be accountable for consistently improving retailer coverage metrics and customer satisfaction across your supplier base.
- Delivering core revenue targets, based on retaining subscription revenue and generating new business, both within existing accounts and across new clients and verticals
- Accurately forecasting revenue for your business and share with the Sales Director, ensuring there is a consistently strong pipeline to deliver core targets. This is generally monthly, but you may be asked to provide additional forecasts at your Sales Director’s discretion
- Develops annual promotion schedule
- Ensures all promotions are accompanied by effective POS and incremental displays
- Customizes sales pitch to achieve account goals while driving effective, permanent displays
- Converting retailer “chase ranges” of new products, both as part of ongoing coverage drives and to support specific retailer projects or launches. This will be achieved by contacting your supplier base to secure orders and ensuring that products are delivered to Foodpro for processing
- Provides Energy Insights that drive change in promotion, price, or display practices
- Building a rapport with your supplier base, frequently contacting them to understand their service requirements and identifying potential areas where Foodpro can further support their business objectives. This will support both revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Using the above knowledge to create Account Development Plans, with Objectives, Goals, Strategies & Measures detailed for all relevant accounts
- Scheduling product deliveries around our workflow capacity, dealing with operational queries and generally supporting our operations team to ensure we deliver a good level of service in all instances
- Recommends key accounts pricing and consistently probes for future retail price plans
- Routinely engages in activities to build relationships and ‘wire’ key accounts beyond buyer level
- Creatively sells Foodpro standards and price points in a way that resonates with the customer’s needs
- You may be asked to undertake additional duties to those above, either on a temporary or permanent basis, which the Company reasonably believes you can carry out, or for which you will be trained.
- There may be requirements for travel, nationally as part of this role.
- This role is eligible for Quarterly/Monthly Incentive in line with the Foodpro Incentive scheme. Entitlement to Incentives will be dependent on performance against relevant business KPIs
- Hire, retain, develop, direct and motivate team
- Have regular 1:1s with direct reports to facilitate frequent & clear expectations, communication & feedback
- Ensure team is delivering results
- Develop and improve sales processes to support sales targets.
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.