Food Concepts Plc Jobs For Management Graduate Trainees – Kano
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Manager)
Job type: Full-time
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years experience in the hospitality industry.
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Experience in the QSR/Hospitality industry is an added advantage
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply