Fresh Job Vacancies at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc, 25th May, 2019
Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc is the foremost indigenous Oil and Maritime Services Company in Nigeria. It is the only maritime company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and offers services in Oil & Gas, Maritime, Dredging and the Construction Industry in Nigeria with subsidiaries located in other parts of the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tele-marketer
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Tele-marketer to generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. Who will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy products or services.
- A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements.
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- High school diploma; BSc/Ba is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be ”Tele-Marketer”.
Job Title: General Manager
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage our organization’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit’s employees
- Report key results to corporate officers
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Complete Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related field.
- An advanced degree, such as a Master of business Administration (MBA)
- Gain experience across the organization, particularly managing people and processes.
- Demonstrate successful management of profit and loss within a business or business unit.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strategic planning skills: GM must ensure the development and implementation of a clear strategic plan for an organization or business unit.
- Financial planning skills: GM are responsible for looking to the future of the business and making key investments and investment recommendations.
- Ability to give instruction clearly
- Time management
- Instructing skills
- Can recognize problems before it happens
- Management of personnel resources
- Speech recognition
- Critical-thinking skills
- Active listening
- Judgment/decision making capabilities
- Can monitor everything efficiently and effectively
- Reading and writing comprehension
- Communication skills
- Mathematical and analytical skills.
Deadline: 28th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be ”General Manager”.