Graduate Accountant Job at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) is committed to empowering young entrepreneurs across Africa by creating platforms that facilitate intra-trade on the continent. We are dedicated to developing the next generation of outstanding African entrepreneurs, who will shape the economies and political landscapes of their home countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Must be able to carry out Internal Audit Reports effectively.
- Must be excellent in the use of Microsoft Excel Software
- Must have excellent Book-Keeping Skills
- Must be excellent in conducting Financial
- Analysis and Creating Financial Reports
- Must have the ability to Reconcile Financial Discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Must be versatile in creating and implementing financial controls and policies while maintaining the Organizations confidentiality
- Must have good communication and writing skills.
- Accounts Graduate
- The Applicant should have a least 3 years experience.
- Must have excellent knowledge and experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting
Deadline: 20th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org