Graduate Sales Analyst Vacancies at ENYO Retail & Supply, May 2019
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Job type: Contract
- The role is responsible for gathering, analyzing and interpreting data.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the development of sales reports, margin analysis and key performance metrics.
- He/She will be responsible for managing the sales core systems (EE, ROPS, PoSIP etc).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Projects and forecast sales trends using previous sales data and market information
- Examines monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports to identify sales patterns and areas for improvement, comparing actual sales data to revenue projections and expectations.
- Provide general sales reporting and analysis that assists in monitoring sales performance.
- Provide data and analytical support for presentations and business reviews
- Assist in the identification and development of business opportunities through analysis and interpretation of data.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of promotional efforts in the market using available data sources.
- Creates ad-hoc measures and reports as requested to support analysis.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences or related field.
Preferred Years of Experience:
- 1 – 2 year(s)
- Data Mining, Analysis & Interpretation
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency – Expert level
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Expert level
- Relationship Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.