Graduate Ticketing Officer Recruitment at Landover Company Limited
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing Officer
Location: Ibadan, Kwara
Job type: Full-time
- Book reservations and issue tickets to clients.
- Plan route and computer ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Make ticket booking, quote fare, and send to direct customers or Agents.
- Prepare and forward daily sales report to the account department at every close.
- Arrange reservations and routing for passengers at request of ticket agent.
- Answer inquires regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedure and polices
- Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, and medical and visa requirements.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources.
- Plan route and computes.
- Answers inquiries
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Educate and enlighten customer on the new and existing products of the company
- Maintain accurate records and update PNR files.
- B.SC/HND in related discipline with a minimum of second class lower
- Minimum1 year post NYSC work experience in a travel agency
- Basic knowledge of Travels and Tours Industry; IATA certification is preferred.
- Should be familiar with online selling platforms like Amadeus and Galileo.
- Very knowledgeable in Ticketing and Reservations
- Understanding of visa and entry requirements for countries.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent marketing & communication skills
Deadline: 9th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online