People Capacity Management – Our client, a prime construction & laundry company in Abuja is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Admin & HR
- The Head Admin/HR will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and management of the entire team in line with organization’s mission, vision and corporate values.
- This role requires a versatile, diverse and experienced Admin & HR generalist who has a proven successful record of leading and delivering on the job with dedication and passion, whilst keeping abreast with changes in the Human Resource space.
- First degree in any Social Sciences/Human Resource Management
- Minimum of three to five (3 – 5) years’ work experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of HR functions to a high standard
- Experience in developing HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance
- A certified member of CIPM/CIPD/SHRM
- Demonstrated exemplary follow-through skills; ability to oversee, track, and complete complex projects/assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Up to date knowledge of the Nigerian employment laws and Act
- Master’s degree in any business-related field will be an added advantage
- Experience in Health & Safety or quality improvement is an added advantage
- Experience in using at least one HR software is an advantage
N160, 000 – N180,000
Deadline: 1st June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants Must Reside In Abuja