Human Resource Job in an Information Technology Consulting Group
DCSL Corporate Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Information Technology Consulting Group with Pan African Operations is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- The Human Resource (HR) Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing an optimal Staff plan. This will include and not limited to the implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- The HR Manager will maintain the budget for HR in respect of recruitment, training and payroll.
- The Human Resource Manager will report directly to the MD/CEO.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Maintain the budget for HR relating to recruitment, training and payroll;
- Ensure the development and standardization of all HR Policies relating to recruitment, Induction, confirmation, appraisal, promotion, succession and Coordinate their implementation.;
- Relate with external recruiters and liaise with regulatory agencies on staff related matters;
- Analyse the effectiveness of the Group’s HR procedures and tools;
- Craft talent acquisition & retention strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs and succession within the firm;
- Coordinate and manage the recruitment and selection process;
- Ensure the development, implementation and periodic update of a dynamic staff plan which will include skill matrix & succession planning;
- Ensure and monitor career planning for staff;
- Maintain a performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
- Ensure the implementation of appropriate staff compensation and benefits;
- Nurture a positive work environment;
- Ensure employee safety, wellness, welfare and health are maintained;
- Ensure team bonding activities across the Group;
- Provide effective co-ordination and cohesiveness across the Group by taking into consideration cultural norms across boarders and educating staff as such;
- Any other assigned tasks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology or other relevant discipline
- A Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Human Resource Manager or in a similar role
- Relevant Professional Qualification and Certification (e.g. CIPM, PHR and SPHR);
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field is an added advantage
- Experience in strategic planning and personnel administration
- Proven hands-on experience with HR software
- An understanding of current industry pay rates and industry trends surrounding non-monetary benefits across Africa
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions with a good understanding of labor laws and relevant legislation across Africa
- Strong collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Strong analytical and managerial skills.
Deadline: 4th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.