Human Resources Officer Vacancy in a Manufacturing Company
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is an established manufacturing company with international affiliation looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer (Manufacturing)
Job ref: LAT-19
- He/she will administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under-staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour and employee relations
- Analyze training needs for employee development towards the benefit of the organization at large
- Maintain records and compile reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates
- Analyze data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of the organization’s personnel policies and practices
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labour relations activities of an organization
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination
- Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts.
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services and other related services
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related
- At least a minimum of 4 years of HR experience in a manufacturing/production company
- Prior experience in HR and office administration in a unionized environment.
Salary is a minimum of N150, 000 monthly (depending on experience).
Deadline: 15th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates with stated years of HR experience in the manufacturing sector should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org ‘LAT-19’ as the subject of the mail.