Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a downstream Oil and Gas Organization. As a result of expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Job Ref: IT-LAG
Location: Ijegun, Lagos
- Provides robust IT platforms and infrastructure to support the organization business operations
- Assists in implementing IT strategies, policies and procedures
- Plans, designs and maintains data networks and servers
- Provides technical support to users on network issues
- Administers day-to-day operations of networks and servers
- Implements LAN/WAN maintenance and management procedures.
- Establishes and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges on the company intranet
- Installs, supports and maintains both physical and virtual network servers and appliances
- Oversees the day-to-day operation of computer networks within the organization.
- Liaises with the Internet Service Providers and other vendors for cost effective services in line with Service Level Agreements
- Maintains computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers and ensures that these are prepared and ready to be used
- Assists the Head, Information Technology in the deployment of computer hardware around the company
- Manages relationship with service providers to ensure seamless, cost effective and hitch free internet connectivity
- Maintains logs and records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions
- Provides support and maintenance to the business’ software and applications
- Creates accounts for new users in the company’s active directory server and assigns access rights to software applications.
- Installs client/server applications and essential software patches, carries out any required maintenance of applications and identifies compatibility issues, escalating appropriately
- Supervises and performs hands on training for computer users and operators.
- Develops and executes company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans with respect to software, data and applications.
- Performs the addition, removal and updates of staff data and access rights in line with the information security policy.
- B.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related courses.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
Net monthly salary is N91,000/ monthly
Deadline: 10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “‘IT-LAG’” as the subject of the mail.