Internship Opportunities at Cornerstone Staffing, 10th May, 2019
Cornerstone Staffing – Our client, a forward-thinking, fast-paced company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Our client is looking to hire a Recruitment intern for a project. This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy organisation and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of HR staff
- Support new hires through the orientation period and on-the-job training process
- Works with Managers/Team Leads to implement effective onboarding and training approaches to maximize the transfer of knowledge and skills during the onboarding process and ensure a positive onboarding experience
- Any other task as assigned by HR Manager
- Facilitate job advertisements online.
- Screen and review resume against specific requirements, schedule interviews and/or conduct interviews as needed.
- Schedule and/or conduct reference checks, prepare candidate summaries to facilitate further candidate consideration
- Follow up with candidates on status or as needed to clarify details related to their background, scope of work, or other matters.
- Plan and execute various employee engagement activities
- Conduct New Employee Orientation
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accountancy or in any related field
- Membership of CIPM is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant field
Skills and Competencies:
- Great attention to details, self-motivation, time management and a high level of discipline are key
- Strong analytical and people skills
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong relationship management skills, organizational skills, coordination skills and ability to work cross-functionally and cross-organizationally
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.