Job For Chief Executive Officer at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited – Our client, a reputable independent, non-governmental and non-political Organization in the Pension Industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
The successful Candidate will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Represent the Industry at conferences, summits and other relevant Fora
- Provide support to the Governing Body and relevant Committees
- Act as Spokesperson and provide leadership to Secretariat staff
- Develop appropriate structures for periodic meetings and programmes
- Oversee the fiscal activity including budgeting, reporting and auditing.
- Development and implementation of operational and strategic plans for the Organization
- Manage the Investment Portfolio of the Organization
- Invest and manage the Organization’s assets, undertake periodic portfolio rebalancing to help reduce over-exposure to investment properties.
- Develop and implement profitable third-party asset management opportunities.
- Provide periodic reports to the Governing Body as may be required
- Engage in State, Federal Government and National Assembly Advocacy
- Engage in Publicity and brand development for the Organization
- Ability to interact with people at all levels and excellent negotiation skills
- Proven leadership skills – experience in successfully managing significant business units and proven ability to lead and grow successful teams
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Computer Proficiency, Integrity and gravitas
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline
- A Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) is an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years’ work experience in the financial services sector
- Good knowledge of Investment portfolio and Asset management
- Proven track record of successfully managing a fixed income, securities, real estate and other assets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV/Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th May, 2019.