Job for HVAC Sales Engineer at Aldelia Group
Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Sales Engineer
- The HVAC Sales Engineer will conduct sales acquisition, project coordination and account management activities of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment (HVAC) of unitary and industrial size products.
- The sales engineer will acquire new commercial, industrial and institutional projects and accounts by developing relationships with owners, facility manager and management companies, as well as sell installation projects for HVAC systems.
- He will develop sales leads, qualify prospects and perform site surveys, and propose consultative sales solutions to meet the customers’ needs.
- A part of his work will involve choosing the correct product and optimizing of the equipment output and efficiency to match project’s requirements.
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in HVAC, Temperature Controls, and Refrigeration.
- Minimum of two years of documentable sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar Technical discipline or years in the HVAC, refrigeration, or controls experience can be a substitute.
- Professional and industry-specific certifications and licenses.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, results and goal-oriented professional.
Deadline: 20th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com